- Importance of understanding your database
- Generic Architecture for Cloud Apps Integration : Integrate multiple apps using JMS Publish – Subscribe
- Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) with OpenESB Part 2 : Dynamic Router
- Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) with OpenESB Part 1 : Content-Based Router
- Can a SOA be designed with REST?
Nicolas Xu on Generic Architecture for Cloud… Padmarag Lokhande on Siebel CRM On Demand Web Servi… Johannes on Siebel CRM On Demand Web Servi… Vijay on Siebel CRM On Demand Web Servi… Vijay on Siebel CRM On Demand Web Servi…
Monthly Archives: May 2012
This is first of the series Enterprise Integration Patterns with OpenESB where we will cover Enterprise Integration Patterns using OpenESB. According to Enterprise Integration Patterns, The Content-Based Router examines the message content and routes the message onto a different channel based … Continue reading